Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Photography Challenge @ Deco-Pages.com

Hi! I am hosting the photography challenge this month at Deco-Pages.com and I think it is a good one. This month the theme is barren beauty. Here is what I submitted for the challenge:



and here is the reward for participating in the challenge:



I hope that you will come and join me during this month's challenge! It was a lot of fun to go outside and enjoy the scenery that Mother Nature has provided me with.

Also, I am hosting the Journaling Challenge as well. This month's theme is "something new" and here is what I put together for it:


and here is the reward for participating in the challenge:



This reward was created with A New Dawn by Retro Designs. What a great kit to work with! I love the colors of the kit and the beautiful elements. You can find the challenge here and the kit here! and the challenge here

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment